Providing fair, competitive and financially feasible compensation for co-op managers and staff is essential for recruitment, retention and being a workplace of choice.
Compensation is also a hard topic for anyone on your staff to be completely objective in analyzing your current compensation approach. Our consultants can assist you with that analysis and make recommendations for achieving your goals.
Our compensation analysis studies include:
- Identifying the positions to analyze
- Research base salaries using local pay data, national salary websites, and data from peer co-ops
- Adjust the latter two sources for regional cost of living differences
- Analyze the effect of experience on compensation
- Review total compensation to ensure benefits are effective
- Consider contingent/bonus compensation
- Make recommendations for adjustments as needed