Will your project be successful? Assessing financial feasibility is one important part of overall project feasibility.
Our financial pro forma is a planning tool to assess the financial feasibility of your expansion, relocation, or start up project. We are able to draw upon our extensive database of financial performance of established food co-ops and recent startups. Our pro formas include:
- A Sources & Uses budget for the project or start-up phase for new co-ops
- Detailed 10 years financial performance projections
- Income statement (profit/loss) projections
- Balance sheet projections
- Cash flow and debt service schedule
- Key ratios